Wednesday, January 24, 2007

RSS feed for FLIF

Someone asked if we had an RSS feed (we do), so my big task for the night was to login and ad the link to the blog so that everyone who wants to subscribe to us via RSS could just sit back and let their computer do all the checking. And yet, I can't find a quick and dirty means of doing this. I assumed that as RSS is so cool and Google (who runs this blog program) is so with it, it would simply involve adding a page element, choosing a button location, and clicking "OK". Apparently I have to actually make an effort here and ad the button and link myself (sheesh). So, I am going to try and work this out, but in the meantime, if you'd like to subscribe to us, here's the URL my feed aggregator uses: http://flifblog.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

No comments: